Seven guidelines to keep employees work area neat, clean and hazard free
What a work area is and why employees need to keep it clean?A work area is where more than one person works.
It's the responsibility of everyone who works in that area need to keep it clean, neat and tidy. This is especially important if each person is using the same tools or equipment at different times.
You need to tell your employees that the benefits of keeping a work area neat, clean and tidy are that:
- A neat and tidy work area prevents injuries, illness and loss;
- They'll be able to work much safer if their workstation is neat and tidy throughout the day;
- They'll always know where their items are; and
- By keeping their work area neat and tidy all day, they won't have to rush to tidy up at the end of the day.
- So what do employees need to do to keep their work area neat, clean and tidy?
Tell employees to follow these seven guidelines so they can keep their work area neat and clean
The Health & Safety Advisor outlines the guidelines your employees need to follow:
Remember that the buck stops with you when it comes to health and safety at work. So make sure your employees follow these guidelines to keep their work area neat and clean so they won't get injured or sick.
If you like this article, please help me to promote it. Share it with your friends!