Ask these questions to gather evidence in your health and safety audit
One of the first steps in your health and safety audit process is gathering all the information you need to assess your system. There are two ways to start this process...
Here are four questions you can ask your employees to help gather your information for your health and safety audit.
- Asking your employees questions around following your health and safety processes.
- Asking your managers the processes they follow to ensure they're following the right health and safety procedures.
Four questions you can ask your employees to help gather your information for your health and safety audit
- How do we train you on the safety elements of your job? Did we show you the right health and safety processes to follow?
- Which documents apply to you in your role?
- Is there a list of valid documents outlining the health and safety process for your role?
- Do you have the authority to deviate from our health and safety guidelines/procedures?
- Keep reading and we'll give you three questions you can ask your managers.
Three questions to ask your managers
- Which health and safety objectives did we outline in your area of responsibility? How do you inform your employees?
- Which health and safety training needs are necessary for your employees and how do you train them?
- Which health and safety documents relate to your role? How do you ensure they still apply to you?
- These are two important ways to gather information when you start your health and safety audit. These questions should help you identify the gaps in your health and safety processes.
If you like this article, please help me to promote it. Share it with your friends!