Safe Work Practices Spray Painting
13 Jun 2020 - Flaaim
Protecting workers from injuries associated with spray painting operations.
Health and Safety
- Chemical hazards regulations
- Occupational exposure limits
- Ensure you are fully trained.
- Ensure you are conversant with safe work procedures.
- Follow manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Ensure all sources of ignition are eliminated.
- Ensure equipment is grounded.
- Ensure area is ventilated.
- Do not smoke around spray painting operations.
- Ensure warning signs are in place.
- Practice good housekeeping.
6. Interpretation & Updating
The Safety Manager shall ensure interpretation and updating of this best practice.