Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) checklist
05 Jun 2020 - Flaaim
0. DOCUMENT DETAILS
- Front & First Pages
- Principal Contractor
- CDM Co-ordinator
- Project Name and Address
- Name of Person Writing MS
- Method Statement Number, Status, Revision/Version and Title
- Brief Description of Project
- Section of Works/Reference Element/Task
- Client Details.
- Subcontractor Details.
- Supplier Details
2. SCOPE OF WORKS
- Description of Works and what it is covered by the MS.
- Specific Location
- Reference List including: Drawings, ITPs, Other relevant MS, Health & Safety Plan, Fire Plan)
- Start / Finish Dates.
- Working Hours / Night Work
- Sequence of works
- Method of Works (Detailed description of all activities)
- Considering: Temporary works, Services (Existing, Temporary and Permanent).
5. RISK ASSESSMENT
- Identify Hazards and Control Measures
- Task/Material Specific RA
- Elements (Time of Year, Rain, snow, wind)
6. CONTROL MEASURES & SUPERVISION
- Monitoring, TBT, DABS, Task Sheets
- Appointed Persons
- Induction, Competency (Training).
- Permits and Supervision
- Security arrangements
- Public Interface
- Production Rates
- Waste (Segregation, Disposal)
9. EMERGENCY PROCEDURES & CONTACTS
- Project Emergency and Fire Plan
- Detail description of Emergency procedures and Evacuation for the tasks described in this Method Statement.
- List of numbers for First Aid Personnel & Emergency Contact
Download the checklist